Vulnerability Disclosure Policy (VDP)
V1 — last updated on May 9th, 2023
JD Services takes security seriously. We welcome feedback from security researchers and the general public to help improve our security.
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability, privacy issue, exposed data, or other security issues, please report it privately and responsibly under this policy. If you have any kind of security suggestion, we want to hear from you.
This policy outlines steps for reporting vulnerabilities to us, what we expect, what you can expect from us.
We have also implemented the security.txt standard and DNS Security TXT.
1. Official Channels for Security Contacts
You can send security reports by email to soporte-a [at] jd-services [.] eu. We are also listed on OpenBugBounty and #diodb.
Please provide all relevant information. The more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to triage and fix the issue. We accept submissions in both English and Spanish.
Please send a different email for each report. We will provide automatic acknowledgement by email within 15 minutes of your submission, providing a case number. For any updates or follow-ups, please reply to the same email thread.
Cases will be escalated and assigned internally in less than 1 hour (24x7), although we might take up to 72 hours to provide an email response to your report.
This policy applies to any digital assets owned, operated, or maintained by JD Services B2B OÜ, as well as our internal procedures and staff practices.
Our customers systems and practices are out of scope, but if you find a vulnerability in one of our customers, we will be happy to forward your report to them and coordinate the disclosure.
Vulnerabilities discovered or suspected in out-of-scope systems should be reported to the appropriate vendor or applicable authority.
3. Our Commitments
When working with us, according to this policy, you can expect us to:
- respond to your report promptly, and work with you to understand and validate your report
- strive to keep you informed about the progress of a vulnerability as it is processed
- work to remediate discovered vulnerabilities in a timely manner, within our operational constraints
- extend Safe Harbor for your vulnerability research that is related to this policy
3. Our Expectations
In participating in our vulnerability disclosure program in good faith, we ask that you:
- play by the rules, including following this policy and any other relevant agreements
- report any vulnerability you’ve discovered promptly
- avoid violating the privacy of others, disrupting our systems, destroying data, and/or harming user experience
- use only the Official Channels to discuss vulnerability information with us
- perform testing only on in-scope systems, and respect systems and activities which are out-of-scope
- you should only interact with test accounts you own, and not use or access accounts owned by third parties
- do not engage in extortion
- if a vulnerability provides unintended access to data:
- limit the amount of data you access to the minimum required for effectively demonstrating a Proof of Concept
- cease testing and submit a report immediately if you encounter any user data during testing, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII), any data owned by our customers or vendors, Personal Healthcare Information (PHI), credit card data, or proprietary information
4. Safe Harbor
When conducting vulnerability research in good faith, within strict compliance of this policy and any other applicable legal agreements, we consider this research conducted under this policy to be:
- authorized concerning any applicable anti-hacking laws
- authorized concerning any relevant anti-circumvention laws, and we will not bring a claim against you for circumvention of technology controls
- lawful, helpful to the overall security of the Internet, and conducted in good faith
You are expected, as always, to comply with all applicable laws. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you and you have complied with this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
If at any time you have concerns or are uncertain whether your security research is consistent with this policy, please submit a report through one of our Official Channels before going any further.
Note that the Safe Harbor applies only to legal claims under the control of the organization participating in this policy, and that the policy does not bind independent third parties.
This Safe Habor is not binding if you violated this policy (or our Terms of Service) in any manner, even if accidental or in good faith.
5. General Requirements
For reporting, please provide steps to reproduce and brief remediation guidelines.
6. Testing Requirements
Any testing is allowed as long as it doesn't involve:
- DoS attacks
- public disclosure of private information
- business disruption
- intrusive testing (SQL injections, etc.)
Social Engineering is allowed and encouraged.
7. Possible Awards
As per our exclusive discretion, for previously unknown vulnerabilities presenting a real risk:
- we will be providing public credit to researchers who discovered them in our Wall of Fame below
- for severe vulnerabilities, we might also provide a discretional bounty payment through PayPal or SEPA bank transfer
8. Special Notes
Any vulnerability found must be kept strictly confidential and its existence must not be revealed to anyone, unless we provide public credit to the researcher after validation and fix.
If you are a customer of us (optional), this policy doesn't exempt you from our general Terms of Service. If there is any inconsistency between this policy and our ToS (and included AUP) or Legal Notice, those will prevail.
Responsible disclosures help improve security.
JD Services wishes to publicly thank and acknowledge the following independent security researchers for their collaboration under this policy:
- Safwat Refaat (@Caesar302)
- Golam Mahiuddin Auntor
- Vemula Bhavani Shankar
- Shivam Pravin Khambe
- Vaibhav Jain
As clarification, we have never suffered a data security breach so far, in our +12 years in business. If we ever are, we would notify authorities and clients within 72 hours.
*Todos los precios especificados son impuestos excluidos: Para algunos clientes en la UE, se aplica IVA. Más información.
**Los precios indicados por defecto son para pago anual, en la modalidad de pago mensual los precios aumentan un +20%. Todos los servicios tienen renovación automática por defecto y se requiere preaviso de 30 días para cambio/cancelación.